Adoption Attorneys in Murfreesboro, TN
Adopting a child is one of the most wonderful things you can do. However, while taking in a non-biological child is exciting, it is also a major legal commitment. For this reason, the adoption process can be long and even frustrating if you don’t understand the legal steps you have to take.
At Your Service
If you're in the midst of adopting a child or planning to go through the process of adoption, an experienced adoption lawyer can help. Whether you’re trying to adopt a child through a local adoption service, an international service, or through a private arrangement, an adoption lawyer can work to make the process as smooth as possible. Tom Reed, Attorney at Law can help you in a number of important ways, including:
- Representing you at court hearings
- Communicating with adoption agencies on your behalf
- Arranging proper immigration in the case of international adoption
- In private adoptions, negotiating fair terms with the biological parents and preparing and reviewing adoption agreements
Tom Reed, Attorney at Law welcomes the opportunity to help you add to your family through the gift of adoption. Call today to learn more about the legal services Tom Reed, Attorney at Law can provide in connection with open and closed adoptions.
Best of the best
Tom has represented me in personal and professional matters for over 38 years. He always has given me sound and ethical advice. His preparation is through, complete and timely. He has developed a diverse knowledge of so many different categories of the law through his many years of practice in private and government. I would not nesitate to give Tom a 5 Star rating...he truly is one of the "Best Of The Best". Roger G. Haley
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
- Past President of Tennessee Municipal Attorneys Association
- Past President of Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association
- Past President of Tennessee Bench-Bar Committee
- BPR 002357